By the time your roof tells you it needs replacing, you’ve missed the least expensive window of opportunity. Roof leaks can go undetected for years. By the time you notice moisture leaching through inside your home, you could have a significant repair on your hands.
Check your paperwork from the last time you put on a new roof—was it 7 years ago? 10 years? Longer?
If you bought your home within the last 5 years, do you know the age of your roof? Check the house inspection report and see. It’s worth looking into this!
EASY TO KNOW IF IT’S TIME FOR A NEW ROOF OR REPAIR
Check for any of these signs
- Close to the end of the warranty
- Buckling, curling, or missing shingles
- Water stains on the ceiling, around windows or doors, or water entering through exhaust vents in the kitchen, bath, or elsewhere
- Have a professional inspect the roof at no charge if you suspect any problems or your roof is nearing 20 years old
FIND AN HONEST, RELIABLE, READY-TO-START ROOFER
Contractor Hotline connects you with vetted professionals ready to complete your new roof or roof repair. Take the guesswork out of the contracting process. Move forward quickly, with confidence.
- One call with us brings you up to three roofing contractors to choose from
- Experts available for roofs with unique lines, solar panels, and skylights
- All roof types including composite, metal, shake, and flat roofs
- We screen every contractor we recommend and monitor licensing credentials and contractor performance
- You meet with the contractors and hire who you want
- FREE SERVICE TO YOU!
- We provide pre-screened contractors for just about any home improvement project you can think of. Just ask!